work life balance
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Here are some basics to give you an idea on how many calories you are consuming...
• Cappuccino (mug) with two sugars – 390 calories (65 minutes of exercise)
• 25grams (2 pieces) of chocolate – 132 calories (22 minute of exercise)
• One teaspoon of peanut butter – 32 calories (5 minute of exercise)
• One standard red wine (125ml) – 85 calories (14 minutes of exercise)
• Standard can UDL (330ml) – 290 calories (48 minutes of exerci...
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Busy lifestyles, families, work, social commitments - we seem to be busier than we have ever been!
As such, more and more people are looking at easy eating options to take off some pressure, like getting take out or dining out, but how often are you doing this each week?
What’s the solution?
Plan what you are eating during the week! Why?
It is easier to manage good meals that will suit your routine, and are nutritious.
You work hard to provide for your family but are you working on yourself?
September 9, 2019
Fight the effects of ageing
July 17, 2019
Boot Camp April
April 19, 2015
Boot Camp at Town Beach
March 24, 2015
Bootcamp March 2015
March 1, 2015
Bootcamp February 2015
January 29, 2015
Bootcamp January 2015
January 1, 2015
Getting over that plateau
November 29, 2014
October 29, 2014
Contact us now for a free trial